Når fakta kun er til bry for MSM og andre alarmister

Startet av Jostemikk, mars 29, 2014, 22:41:18 PM

« forrige - neste »

Jostemikk

Klimakatastrofen i NRK

Linken som Gloføken la ut til NRK i går kveld, der vi ble servert den sedvanlige klimapropagandaen viser seg å ha dypere implikasjoner enn man først skulle tro.

http://www.nrk.no/verden/--svaert-skremmende-lesning-1.11635658

Etter ytterligere tips fra Gloføken, er dette hva jeg har funnet ut.

Illustrasjonsbildet NRK har lagt ut i stort format ser slik ut, og jeg legger ved original billedtekst:

[attachimg=1]
Allerede nå opplever vi de alvorlige konsekvensene av klimagassutslippene,
advarer FNs klimapanel. Denne inntørkede jorden er egentlig en innsjø som er
hovedvannkilde for hovedstaden i Kosovo.
Foto: ARMEND NIMANI / Afp

Ved søk på fotografens navn, dukker bildet opp i nok en klimaskremmeartikkel.

http://kfrog.cbslocal.com/2014/01/22/southern-california-on-the-verge-of-drought/

SitatSouthern California On The Verge Of Drought?

With the driest year on record upon us it's no surprise that Governor Jerry Brown declares drought state of emergency. What can we do? Our interview with the Inland Empire Utilities Agency gives us some strategies to survive.

NRK har rett - bildet er fra Kosovo, nærmere bestemt fra Batllava Lake

Batllava Lake er en kunstig innsjø, og er hovedvannkilden for innbyggerne i Pristina. Om sjøen har Wikipedia dette å fortelle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_in_Prishtina

SitatBatllava reservoir

Coordinates: 42.820°N 21.311°E

Lake Batllava is an artificial lake located in the region which entails the municipalities of Prishtina, Gjilan, and Mitrovica. It is filled with water from Batllava river which is a sub branch of river Llap.[13] Its basin encompasses an area of 225 km² while the total surface area of the lake stands at 2.25 km².

The average flow in the lake of Batllava is 1.06 m³ per second. The total storage volume of Batllava reservoir is estimated to be 30 million m³ of which 25.1 million m³ is exploitable. It has five main sub-basins, which are further divided into smaller ones.[10] Currently, 64% of the population of Prishtina is supplied with drinking water from Batllava reservoir. The basin of Batllava Lake has just recently been cleaned up in order to have clean water when the basin is refilled again. This action took place on 22 February 2014.

Leakages in the system

Leakages or water technical losses are one of the main concerns for the water supply network in Prishtina. The percentage of water not being distributed to the end consumer, but instead being lost through the distribution network is high, mainly due to the old infrastructure and the lack of investments. However, the exact amount of water which is leaked throughout the distribution system cannot be measured; instead, it can be approximated through non-revenue water. The downside of using this measurement method to approximate the technical losses of water stands in the fact that the non-revenue water, apart from leakages that happen throughout the system, also takes into account the illegal connections on the system which represent commercial losses. The amount of non-revenue water in Prishtina has slightly decreased from 2011 to 2012. Nonetheless, it still remains high. This difference between the water produced and the amount of water billed in Prishtina on 2011 was slightly more than 25 million m³, whereas on 2012 it decreased to around 24 million m³.

Illegal connections to the water system

In 2012, The Council for Defense of Human Rights and Freedoms considered water shortages on the behalf of the Regional Water Supply Prishtina as an abuse towards human rights. The company's response for not supplying Prishtina neighborhoods with water was the commercial losses (illegal connections) and redundant water wasted for home irrigation, car washes, and others in substantial quantities. Accordingly, it is unfeasible and abusers should be reprimanded.

Dårlig ingeniørarbeide, dårlig byplanlegging, tyveri, dårlig vedlikehold, og søker man på Wikipedia om selve byen Pristina, bekreftes dette med overbefolkning:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pristina

SitatWater

Prishtina is one of the municipalities with the most severe water shortages in the country. Citizens of Prishtina have to cope with daily water curbs due to the lack of rainfall and snowfall which has left the city's water supplies in a dreadful condition. The current water resources do not fulfill the needs of the overgrowing population of Prishtina. The water supply comes from the two main reservoirs of Batllava and Badovci. However, there are many problems with the water supply that comes from these two reservoirs which supply 92% of the population in Prishtina. As such, the authorities have increased their efforts to remedy the situation and to make sure that such crises do not hit the city again.

Forrige vinter var særdeles nedbørrik, mens denne vinteren har vært tilsvarende nedbørfattig.

Aksjon rent vann i Lake Batllava

http://www.kosovapress.com/en/nacional/batllava-lake-clean-up-action-11209/

SitatBatllava Lake clean-up action

Prishtinë
Saturday, 22 February 2014 08:36
KosovaPress

An initiative taken by the Centre of the Ecologists in association with the Regional Water Company 'Prishtina', will clean-up Batllava lake.

The action set off is due today at 09:00 local time in front of the Hotel Grand Prishtina; everybody is welcomed to join the action for cleaning-up the Batllava lake.

The Batllava lake after being dried up will be cleaned up from the rubbishes thrown there for years.

Se på den pislebekken som nå renner der innsjøen igjen er tørrlagt. Det er mulig det finnes flere tilløpsbekker, men husk Wikiartikkelen over. Gjennomsnittlig vannføring i vassdraget er så lite som The average flow in the lake of Batllava is 1.06 m³ per second.. Det er jo bare ei lita å.

I Norge har vi mengder med vannmagasiner som tappes ned iløpet av vinteren i sammenheng med kraftproduksjon. Kalde vintre på kontinentet fører til tidlig nedtapping fordi de selger VÅRT vann til utlendinger for å tjene penger til SINE aksjeeiere, noe som burde medført fengselsstraff. Ved milde vintre blir nedtappingene mer skånsomme.

Nedtappingen av vannreservoaret i Kosovo skyldes flere faktorer, og en nedbørsfattig vinter er bare en av dem. Mye snø i Kosovo fører ikke til forhøyning av vannføringene i bekker og elver. Det er først når det tiner at oppfyllingen av magasinene kan begynne, og denne vinteren kom det lite snø i området. Det er ikke klima, det er vær.
Ja heldigvis flere der ser galskapen; men stadig alt for få.
Dertil kommer desværre de der ikke vil se, hva de ser.

Spiren

seoto

Dette var et godt detektivarbeid, Jostemikk :) Hvorfor gjorde ikke NRKs journalister denne jobben? Å, jeg glemte jo at de stoler 100% på IPCC og folk som Rasmus Hansson og Lars Haltbrekken :( Da kan man ikke forvente at det er sannhet det de opplyser oss. Skam over dovne journalister, i dette tilfellet Helge Carlsen og Kirsti Haga Honningsøy.

Dersom noen vil underrette disse dovne journalistene om deres dårlige arbeid, har de disse e-postadressene:

helge.carlsen@nrk.no og kirsti.haga.honningsoy@nrk.no
Noen ganger er løgnen for stor til at man kan få øye på den.
Og når man ikke kan se at det er en løgn, velger man naturlig å tro på den.

Jostemikk

Sitat fra: seoto på mars 29, 2014, 23:00:23 PM
Dette var et godt detektivarbeid, Jostemikk :)

Det er jeg enig i, men det er ikke jeg som skal ha takken. Jeg fikk alt fiks ferdig fra Gloføken. :D
Ja heldigvis flere der ser galskapen; men stadig alt for få.
Dertil kommer desværre de der ikke vil se, hva de ser.

Spiren

Gloføken

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thorau