Kjente klimaalarmister rygger nå stadig mer baklengs

Startet av Telehiv, desember 31, 2011, 02:27:30 AM

« forrige - neste »

Telehiv

Det kan være interessant å samle noen nye, og ganske overraskende (for skeptikerne; oppmuntrende) uttalelser fra folk man normalt har forbundet med nærmest betingelsesløs alarmisme i minst et par tiår, og se hvordan de nå i stor grad har begynt å ytre ting som minner mer om skeptikernes kritiske innvendinger til IPCC-kjøret. Jeg har derfor tatt med begge fronter i denne oppsummeringen. Vi siterer i fleng:

Dr. Phil Jones – "No statistically significant warming for 15 years"

NASA GSS – "no sign of global warming in North America"
Strata-sphere.com: "In response to a freedom of information request, NASA's GISS was required to produce a series of emails, which in turn revealed that (a) NASA admits the current warm period is not historically different from the period around 1921-1950, and (b) that there has been no sign of global warming in North America or the US. How is global warming possible when it is not global?"

Dr. Phil Jones, Climate Research Unit i en ClimateGate email:
"With their LIA [Little Ice Age] being 1300 -1900 and their MWP [Medieval Warm Period] 800 -1300, there appears (at my quick first reading) no discussion of synchroneity of the cool/warm periods. Even with the instrumental record, the early and late 20th century warming periods are only significant locally at between 10-20% of grid boxes."

Professor Richard Muller – "70% of measuring stations poorly sited"

NASA GISS – "10 warmest years spread throughout last century"
Strata-sphere.com: "In fact, NASA GISS is on record noting that the ten warmest years are spread throughout the last century and are all statistically tied for warmest year. Because of the margin of error in global indexes, there is no way to determine which of the following years are warmer than the others."

For the earlier period these are the warmest years in the top ten: 1921, 1931, 1934, 1938, 1939 - 5 all told. For the latter it is: 1990, 1998, 1999, 2006 - which is 4. And then there is the outlier 1953. These all have a temperature index that is statistically the same - and it proves there is not significant warming, which blows the AGW theory right out of the water."

Professor Terry Mills – "Warming just as likely to be caused by random fluctuations"
Herald Sun i Australia: "Terry Mills, professor of applied statistics and econometrics at Loughborough University, looked at the same data as the IPCC. He found that the warming trend it reported over the past 30 years or so was just as likely to be due to random fluctuations as to the impacts of greenhouse gases. Mill's findings are to be published in Climatic Change, an environmental journal."

John Christy, professor, UAH – "Land temperature records unreliable", og:
"The temperature records cannot be relied on as indicators of global change"

Herald Sun: "The doubts of Christy and a number of other researchers focus on the thousands of weather stations around the world, which have been used to collect temperature data over the past 150 years. These stations, they believe, have been seriously compromised by factors such as urbanisation, changes in land use and, in many cases, being moved from site to site . . . ."

Joe D'Aleo og Dr. Don Easterbrook – "No link between CO2 and temperature changes"

"During the past century, global climates have consisted of two cool periods (1880-1915 and 1945 to 1977) and two warm periods (1915 to 1945 and 1977 to 1998). In 1977, the PDO [Pacific Decadal Oscillation] switched abruptly from its cool mode, where it had been since about 1945, into its warm mode and global climate shifted from cool to warm."

"This rapid switch from cool to warm has become known as "The Great Pacific Climatic Shift" (Figure 1). Atmospheric CO2 showed no unusual changes across this sudden climate shift and was clearly not responsible for it. Similarly, the global warming from ~1915 to ~1945 could not have been caused by increased atmospheric CO2 because that time preceded the rapid rise of CO2, and when CO2 began to increase rapidly after 1945, 30 years of global cooling occurred (1945-1977)."

"Only one global warming period in 500 years matches rising CO2":
"Only one out of all of the global warming periods in the past 500 years occurred at the same time as rising CO2 (1977-1998). About 96% of the warm periods in the past 500 years could not possibly have been caused by rise of CO2. The inescapable conclusion of this is that CO2 is not the cause of global warming."

Dr. George Kukla – "Changes in orbit responsible for climate change"

Michael Crichtons konklusjon i boka "State of Fear"  – "There is no human-caused global warming"
"Crichton har rett" skriver Donald Miller: "Most of the rise in temperature in the 20th century occurred before 1940, before CO2 levels started rising. Temperatures fell 0.3F from 1940 to 1970 while CO2 levels rose, from 310 to 325 ppmv . . . ."

"The temperature of the planet's upper atmosphere (which the theory of global warming predicts should warm first), as measured by satellites, beginning in 1979, and weather balloons, has remained unchanged over the last 25 years despite a rise in atmospheric CO2 levels to 370 ppmv [now near 390 ppm]."

Weather Channel-grunnleggeren John Coleman: "Global warming science is rigged"
Coleman utdyper: "Any person who spends a decade at a university obtaining a PHD in Meteorology and becomes a research scientist, more likely than not, becomes a part of that single minded culture . . . These scientists know that if they do research and results are in no way alarming, their research will gather dust on the shelf and their research careers will languish. But if they do research that sounds alarms, they will become well known and respected and receive scholarly awards and, very importantly, more research dollars will come flooding their way. . . It was easy for them to manipulate the data to come up with the results they wanted to make headlines and at the same time drive their environmental agendas."

David Archibald: "Temperatures rose four times as fast in 18th century"
Archibald utdyper: "What is also interesting is the 2.2F temperature rise from 7.8F in 1696 to 10.0F in 1732. This is a 2.2F rise is 36 years. By comparison, the world has seen a 0.6F rise over the 100 years of the 20th century. That temperature rise in the early 18th century was four times as large and three times as fast as the rise in the 20th century."

Kilde: Særlig Kirk Myers' artikkel 30 des. 2011 "Exposure of global warming deception goes viral" på 
http://www.icecap.us/
Vitenskapen kan av og til risikere å bli innhentet av sannheten

ebye

Godt jobba, Tele. En meget nyttig lenkesamling. Forumtroll blir ofte svært stille, nærmest usynlige når de blir møtt med konkrete utsagn. Det å huske og finne de frem i en konkret debatt er ikke en idrettsgren for hvem som helst. Innholdet her får "flag" i margen.  8)