Dagens link om alt annet enn klima

Startet av seoto, august 24, 2011, 12:48:32 PM

« forrige - neste »

Spiren

Det er ikke noe farligere i verden enn opprigtig uvitenhet og pliktoppfyllende dumhet.
Martin Luther King.

Amatør1

Sitat fra: Spiren på september 01, 2013, 10:25:41 AM
Nigel Farage: BBC interview om Syrien

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pxp61tYJcw

Her uttrykker Farage sunn fornuft. Den eneste rasjonelle forklaringen jeg er istand til å komme på mht. å ville angripe Syria, er den Jostemikk har pekt på, og den forklaringen er kriminell.
It is easier to lie to someone than to convince them, that they have been lied to

Spiren

Pentagon Classifies Evangelical Christians, Catholics as "Extremists"

The Department of Defense classified Catholics and Evangelical Christians as religious extremists similar to Al-Qaeda, according to training materials obtained by the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/pentagon-classifies-evangelical-christians-catholics-as-extremists.html

;) TYV TROR ALTID ANDRE STJÆLER. ;)
Det er ikke noe farligere i verden enn opprigtig uvitenhet og pliktoppfyllende dumhet.
Martin Luther King.

Gloføken

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thorau

Spiren

Stoltenberg: Han mener åpenbart at EU og USA opplever økonomisk vekst for tiden.
Da ser det virkeligt sort ud for Norge. Og dyb godnat til Stoltenberg. ;)

It's Official: 2012 Deficit Was $1.087T; $1T+ All 4 Yrs of Obama's 1st Term

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/it-s-official-2012-deficit-was-1087t-1t-all-4-yrs-obama-s-1st-term#sthash.Egf0NZlP.dpuf

Deficits, Debt and Looming Disaster

http://www.stlouisfed.org/publications/re/2009/a/pdf/debts.pdf

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
Martin Luther King.

seoto

Når amerikanerne begynner å støtte Putin, ja, da kan man vel si at Obama virkelig har bommet!

SitatAmericans back Putin on Syria issue, condemn Obama

In the numerous commentaries to the Washington Post article featuring Russia's President Putin's interview with the AP Americans lend huge support to the Russian President totally siding with him on most of the issues.

"From our viewpoint, it seems absolutely absurd that the armed forces, the regular armed forces, which are on the offensive today and in some areas have encircled the so-called rebels and are finishing them off, that in these conditions they would start using forbidden chemical weapons while realizing quite well that it could serve as a pretext for applying sanctions against them, including the use of force," Mr Putin said in today's interview the Associated Press. He also warned the US from acting on Syria issue on its own and obtain approval from the Security Council before taking any action.

The Washington Post article containing Putin's standpoint on the chemical weapon use in Syria provoked a unanimous response from the Wash Post readers who appeared to be on the same page with the Russian President.
Noen ganger er løgnen for stor til at man kan få øye på den.
Og når man ikke kan se at det er en løgn, velger man naturlig å tro på den.

Amatør1

Sitat fra: seoto på september 05, 2013, 00:33:33 AM
Når amerikanerne begynner å støtte Putin, ja, da kan man vel si at Obama virkelig har bommet!

Putin er en skurk med egne terror-svin på skogen, men i denne saken er jeg helt enig med ham.
It is easier to lie to someone than to convince them, that they have been lied to

Spiren

Something UGLY is on the horizon.

Complication: Israel fired on the U.S. Navy

SitatThis was originally reported as it was, but now even PressTV is backtracking. Israel "test fired" two missiles from the central Mediterranean and sent them on a course which would have crossed the location where the American ships are currently stationed. One of the missiles triggered the incoming threat detection on one of the U.S. destroyers and was shot down. There is no word of what happened to the second missile, but from the chatter it could be guessed that it malfunctioned en route to the U.S. ships.

Though Israel has managed to white wash this right down the drain, calling it a "test", I am going to call it like it really was. There is no doubt this was an aggressive move, because if it was not aggressive it would not have been en route to an American target, thus triggering the threat detection on one of the ships. Had this been a legitimate test, the ship would have been warned and would not have needed to rely on countermeasures to prevent a strike.

There is no doubt Israel wanted another U.S.S. liberty style false flag attack to blame on Assad and perhaps provide a reason for the U.S. to use those recently shipped nukes

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/nuclearweather.html
Martin Luther King.

Spiren

USAs angrep på Syria betales av arabiske land

SitatUSAs utenriksminister John Kerry sa at arabiske land har lovet å dekke utgiftene til gjennomføringen av operasjonen. Han presiserte ikke hvilke land det er som vil gi pengene.

«Med all respekt for de arabiske landene som har budt på å dekke alle utgiftene er vårt svar «Selvsagt, ja!». Mange av disse landene sa at det ikke vil være noen problemer med penger dersom USA gjør i Syria det de tidligere har gjort i andre fattige land. Vær sikker på at disse sponsorene er innviet i våre planer.» - sa John Kerry

http://norwegian.ruvr.ru/news/2013_09_05/USAs-angrep-pa-Syria-vil-betales-av-arabiske-land-1917/

At sponsorene er innviet i planene er det ingen tvil om.

Sitat"The trouble for Syria began with two things. First the discovery of natural gas in the Mediterranean right off the coast of Syria, Lebanon and Israel. Read that list again, especially Lebanon and Syria. Is the picture becoming clearer? This discovery took place about a decade ago but the thing is that there already exists in the Middle East a Liquid Natural Gas Producing power house. This is the tiny nation of Qatar."

Quayle continues, "Now here is where you need to put your thinking caps on. Qatar is floating in LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) it has over 77 Billion Tonnes in Reserve and that is with a moratorium in place. The problem is that Qatar would love to sell its LNG to the EU and the hot Mediterranean markets. The problem for Qatar in achieving this is their regional big brother Saudi Arabia. The Saudis have already said "NO" to an overland pipe cutting across the Land of Saud." The Qatar / Syria region has vast reserves of natural gas. Russia has a deal with Syria that allows it to sell this Natural Gas and Oil to Europe."

Russia now controls the oil coming out of Syria and being sold throughout Europe and China. However, there appears to be a battle for the control of that oil.

The Nabucco Agreement was signed by a handful of European nations and Turkey back in 2009. It was an agreement to run a natural gas pipeline across Turkey into Austria, bypassing Russia again with Qatar in the mix as a supplier to a feeder pipeline via the proposed Arab pipeline from Libya to Egypt to Nabucco (is the picture getting clearer?). The problem with all of this is that a Russian backed Syria stands in the way.

Qatar would love to sell its LNG to the EU and the hot Mediterranean markets. The problem for Qatar in achieving this is Saudi Arabia. The Saudis have already said "NO" to an overland pipe cutting across the Land of Saud. The only solution for Qatar if it wants to sell its oil is to cut a deal with the U.S.

Recently Exxon Mobile and Qatar Petroleum International have made a $10 Billion deal that allows Exxon Mobile to sell natural gas through a port in Texas to the UK and Mediterranean markets. Qatar stands to make a lot of money and the only thing standing in the way of their aspirations is Syria.

http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul184.htm

Pipeline

Martin Luther King.

Spiren

Snart blir vinderen offentliggjort: Den nye statsminister vinder en rejse til Washington, hvor han/hun vil modtage nye instrukser og gennemgå en hjernevask.

Om vinderen blir lige STOLT.. som den nuværende statsminister, vil tiden vise.
Martin Luther King.

Jostemikk

Assosiated Press kjørte denne saken for en måned siden.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=215493174

SitatMilitary Removes Commander Of Nuclear Weapons Unit

MALMSTROM AIR FORCE BASE, Mont. (AP) — The Air Force has removed the commander of a nuclear weapons unit at a Montana base following a failed safety and security inspection that marked the second major misstep this year for one of the military's most sensitive missions.

Military leaders say the decision to relieve Col. David Lynch of command at Malmstrom Air Force Base stems from a loss of confidence. They say it is not the result of the failed inspection this month first reported by The Associated Press on Aug. 13.

Tidligere i dag skrev jeg blant annet:

Sitat fra: Jostemikk på september 09, 2013, 12:46:17 PMHar noen fått med seg at haukene bak "Homeland" "Security" i flere år har sørget for at USA har vært uten mulighet til å undersøke for inn- og utførsel av atomvåpen de siste årene? De startet plutselig eget firma for import/eksport slik at de fikk tømt landet for den gassen de er avhengige av for å kunne påvise slike våpen.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/29/us/29helium.html?_r=1&

SitatWASHINGTON — The United States is running out of a rare gas that is crucial for detecting smuggled nuclear weapons materials because one arm of the Energy Department was selling the gas six times as fast as another arm could accumulate it, and the two sides failed to communicate for years, according to a new Congressional audit.

Veterans Today skriver nå om mobilisering av kjernefysiske bombeskvadroner som er beordret bort fra basene sine, og ingen klarer finne ut hvor de har dratt. Likeledes varsles om transport av 2000 kjernefysiske våpen/bomber/missiler, og påstanden om at atomberedskapen i USA er Defcon 3.

[attachimg=1]

SitatUS Deploys Nukes for War

US deployed nuke force before Syria crisis

"Solid evidence from within the intelligence community confirms that the US, Britain and France knew of the August 21 Sarin attacks in advance. More evidence, including intercepted emails, show that top Pentagon intelligence officials were actively involved in planning the attacks."

Few are aware, but the United States and Russia are on "high nuclear alert" since the "missile training" incident in the Mediterranean.

With the imminent threat of nuclear war and a preliminary decision by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to support, not just a missile campaign, but act directly in support of al-Qaeda forces inside Syria, a significant number of military leaders have lost all faith in their command structure.

Strangely, moves against pro-democratic forces in the military were actually made prior to what has been the most drastic turnaround in US policy since 9/11.

Solid evidence from within the intelligence community confirms that the US, Britain and France knew of the August 21 Sarin attacks in advance. More evidence, including intercepted emails, show that top Pentagon intelligence officials were actively involved in planning the attacks.

SitatIsrael's July submarine attack, one mirrored this week as a "test," was intended to disable Syria's advanced P800 Yahont anti-ship missiles, capable of destroying America's guided missile destroyers.

This is far from the only curious coincidence.

America hides its nuke arsenal

There is clear evidence that the US moved and restructured major nuclear commands predicting both the nuclear confrontation we see with Russia over Syria and a possible mutiny within US forces.

This was done before the Syrian gassing incident, evidence that a "retaliatory" missile attack on Syria was planned before there was anything to retaliate against.

We have seen two nuclear bomber wings relocated and put directly under White House command. Over 2000 nuclear weapons have been illegally moved, stored now in an old submarine base.

One wing of B2 bombers has actually "gone missing." No one knows where they are. As Jim W. Dean so often says, "You just can't make things like this up."

Ja heldigvis flere der ser galskapen; men stadig alt for få.
Dertil kommer desværre de der ikke vil se, hva de ser.

Spiren

Spiren

Martin Luther King.

sniffler

syria tjek denne film. Syrian "rebels" are firing chemical weapons.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DcqVfI4xIY

Jostemikk

Politico.com forteller at den mektige sionistlobbyen i USA AIPAC nå trekker i alle sine mektige tråder for å få kongressen til å gi president Barry Soetoro støtte til militære angrep på Syria.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/aipac-syria-96344.html

SitatAIPAC to go all-out on Syria

The powerful pro-Israel lobby AIPAC is planning to launch a major lobbying campaign to push wayward lawmakers to back the resolution authorizing U.S. strikes against Syria, sources said Thursday.

Officials say that some 250 Jewish leaders and AIPAC activists will storm the halls on Capitol Hill beginning next week to persuade lawmakers that Congress must adopt the resolution or risk emboldening Iran's efforts to build a nuclear weapon. They are expected to lobby virtually every member of Congress, arguing that "barbarism" by the Assad regime cannot be tolerated, and that failing to act would "send a message" to Tehran that the U.S. won't stand up to hostile countries' efforts to develop weapons of mass destruction, according to a source with the group.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/aipac-syria-96344.html#ixzz2eQu14I00

Dette minner meg om noe tilsvarende, og det viser nok en gang at historien bare er noe som gjentar seg selv.

SitatThere is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure. We jews are the most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it.

Vladimir Jabotinsky, Jewish Daily Bulletin, 27 Juli, 1935

Spiren

Jostemikk

Sitat fra: sniffler på september 09, 2013, 23:20:35 PM
syria tjek denne film. Syrian "rebels" are firing chemical weapons.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DcqVfI4xIY

Hei, sniffler, og velkommen som aktiv! :D

Dokumentasjonen dynger seg opp om hvem som står bak denne Black Flag-operasjonen. Det er så alvorlig det som skjer nå, at jeg tviler på at det har vært mer truende noen gang etter Cuba-krisa.

I miljøer som har med militæret i USA å gjøre, begynner de å snakke om opprør og ordrenekt. Tanken er god, men jeg antar at motivasjonen vil lunkne etter de første henrettelsene.

Spiren