Om andre ting enn klima > Om andre ting enn klima

Noen sitater og litt til når det faller seg slik

(1/73) > >>

Jostemikk:
The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses.
Albert Einstein

If it is not in the media... it did not happen.
If it did not happen, but is in the media... we believe it has happened.
Charles T. Tart

The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.
Benjamin Disraeli

All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.
David Rockefeller

People yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands.
David Rockefeller

The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy.
Woodrow Wilson

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwillingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men.
Woodrow Wilson

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.
J. Edgar Hoover

Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an Invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul this unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of today.
President Theodore Roosevelt

To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men, their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogmas.
Brock Chisolm, WHO

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.
Henry Ford

The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts.
Henry Ford

The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen. At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the US government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties.
John F. Hylan, Mayor New York 1918-1925

Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure.
Joseph Kennedy

The real rulers in Washington are invisible & exercise their power from behind the scenes.
Justice Felix Frankfurter, dommer i USA's Høyesterett

I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insideous forces working from within.
General Douglas MacArthur

We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.
James Paul Warburg, amerikansk bankier

The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight.
John F. Kennedy

For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.
David Rockefeller

seoto:
Dette er en av de som skremmer meg mest:

To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men, their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogmas.
Brock Chisolm, WHO

Dette er hva jeg har opplevd i løpet av mitt eget liv, og det mest skremmende er at alle oppfatter at det er slik det skal være ;)
Akkurat nå sitter jeg og ser på nyhetene på NRK, og ser tradisjonsløse ungdommers hysterisk tilbedelse av Justin Beaver. Har neppe noen gang vært verre på noe bedemøte ;)

Jostemikk:
The powers of financial capitalism had [a] far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences.
Caroll Quigley

Carroll Quigley was a professor of history at Georgetown University from 1941 to 1976. He also taught at Princeton and at Harvard, and lectured at the Brookings Institution. He was a frequent lecturer at the U.S. Naval Weapons Laboratory, the Foreign Service Institute, and the Naval College at Norfolk, Virginia. In 1958, he served as a consultant to the Congressional Select Committee which set up the National Space Agency.

Jostemikk:
The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future.
Senator Barry Goldwater

Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have.
Richard Salent, president CBS News

Jostemikk:
Så nær som et sitat, er jeg nå ferdig med sitatdelen. Resten av denne tråden vil jeg sakte men sikkert komme med "litt til når det faller seg slik" som tittelen på tråden sier.

Noen av de mektigste menneskene sitatene i de foregående innleggene nevner, er representert i Norge. Dere vet nok hvem dette er, bare dere tenker dere godt om.

Mange av sitatene jeg har lagt ut er fra det verden anser som meget mektige mennesker. Tidligere presidenter eller ledende figurer i det synlige, offentlige liv. Dere har alle lest hva de har uttalt. De har sittet på første benk og erfart disse menneskene. Disse grå eminenser som har styrt verden i mange generasjoner.

Så var det det siste sitatet jeg ser hensiktsmessig å legge ut. Det handler om pressen, og den fullstendige mangelen på pressefrihet. En del mennesker har blåst i restriksjonene til eierne. Felles for svært mange av disse er at de har mistet jobben sin. Noen har "tatt livet av seg", blant annet funnet døde med to skudd gjennom hodet.

Les dette sitatet, og forsøk å forstå hva det virkelig innebærer. Jeg vet det ikke er morsomt, men prøv allikevel.

There is no such thing as an independent press in America, unless it is in the country towns. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print.

I am paid $150.00 a week for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for doing similar things. If I should permit honest opinions to be printed in one issue of my paper, like Othello, before twenty-four hours, my occupation would be gone.

The business of the New York journalist is to destroy truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon; to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. We are the tools and vessels for rich men behind the scenes. We are intellectual prostitutes.
John Swinton, editor, New York Tribune.

Navigering

[0] Oversikt

[#] Neste side

Skift til full visning