Startet av Jostemikk, november 28, 2011, 23:58:04 PM

« forrige - neste »

Jostemikk

Sitat fra: Amatør1 på desember 03, 2011, 00:05:25 AM
Sitat fra: Gloføken på desember 03, 2011, 00:01:29 AM
Jeg synes den andre filmsnutten var bedre ;D

Øhh... den andre?
Hihi! Det popper opp fire valg når filmsnutten du la ut er ved veis ende... ;D
Ja heldigvis flere der ser galskapen; men stadig alt for få.
Dertil kommer desværre de der ikke vil se, hva de ser.

Spiren

ConTrari

Ikke akkurat vindmøller dette her, men kan ikke lage nye tråder hele tiden heller.

Morsomt svar på en kommentar i denne tråden fra WUWT om Hansens siste krumspring:

"I'm surprised that no one else pointed this out:

The average global surface temperature of Earth has risen by .8 degrees Celsius since 1880, and is now increasing at a rate of about .1 degree Celsius per decade. This image shows how 2010 temperatures compare to average temperatures from a baseline period of 1951-1980, as analyzed by scientists at NASAs Goddard Institute for Space Studies. Credit: NASA GISS

Notice the cherry-picked baseline period, 1950-1980, which was the cool cycle of the mid-1900s.
"

Svar:

"No, this wasn't cherry-picked. You see, the period 1950-1980 corresponds to the childhood and young adult periods of most of these climate scientists' lives. And, as they remember those days, they were the ideal climate period for ALL of human history! Our climate CAN NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT WHICH WE HAD FROM 1950 – 1980!! That is why it is considered the "norm". Anything different is "anomalous". And "anomalous" is BAD! Right? And humans MUST now adopt insane sacrifices* to put our climate back to the halcyon days of 1950 – 1980. That's what Durban is all about..."

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/12/09/hansen-humans-have-overwhelmed-the-natural-slow-changes-that-occur-on-geologic-timescales/#more-52728

Amatør1

En av de bedre titler jeg har sett på Bishop Hill:

What trend would you like with your graph sir?

fra: http://di2.nu/foia/foia2011/mail/4578.txt
Sitat
    date: Mon Jul 18 14:25:52 2005
    subject: Re: Text and CQ stuff
    to: "Parker, David (Met Office)" <david.parker@metoffice.gov.uk>, Kevin Trenberth <trenbert@ucar.edu>

Kevin,

Even without smoothing it is possible to get a trend of nearer 0.75 if the trend starts around 1920 (especially if the cold year of 1917 is at the start). The periods chosen for Table 3.2.2 had some justification, so we need to be a little careful. As a schematic for CQ2 though, it will be a different way of showing the same data.

I'll talk it over with David.

Cheers
It is easier to lie to someone than to convince them, that they have been lied to

ebye

:)  or :'(, not easy to decide, Amatør1.

Det mest kuriøse i sammenheng med Climategate 1.0 og 2.0 er hvordan IPCC-tilhengerne febrilsk har gjort forsøk på å "nulle" ut alle siterte e-poster.  ;) Når oppgjørets time kommer, vil denne fornektingen lyse utover som en lysfontene, og aktørene er på audition

"Nothing more to say!"  8)

ConTrari

Sitat fra: ebye på februar 02, 2012, 22:06:06 PM
:)  or :'(, not easy to decide, Amatør1.

Men; "Two beers or not two beers, that's no question" som Shakespeare sier.

"I rest my nutcase."