Nyeste innlegg

Naturlige klimavariasjoner / Sv: Harvard og MIT har talt: T...
Siste innlegg av Jostemikk - juli 21, 2014, 20:00:37 PM
Det er ikke bare i Bergen det er varmt, Tele. I skrivende stund er det 32,5 grader i indre Enfold. Hjernen går på sparebluss, men nå gjør jeg et forsøk på å lindre med en iskald pils.

Det er interessant det forskerne nevner om usikkerheten. Den har jo hele tiden vært så stor at egentlig burde ingen påstått noe som helst om OHC. Ikke de nærmeste tiårene heller, for nå har Argo-bøyene begynt å reduseres dramatisk i antall, og det er vel en grense for hvor lenge de kan smøre falske verdier utover et stadig voksende områder uten reelle data.

Kanskje er det med The Teams manglende usikkerhet for alt klimarelatert en av deres største vitenskapelige flauser? Det er i alle fall godt å se at noen begynner å gjøre et poeng av det.
Naturlige klimavariasjoner / Harvard og MIT har talt: Trenb...
Siste innlegg av Telehiv - juli 21, 2014, 19:48:58 PM
Det er 32-33 grader her i Bergen (slik enkelte fremdeles kan huske fra mellomkrigstiden), og jeg makter bare å gjengi kommentaren på WUWT, som bør glede alle som har hatt mistanke om at Trenberth og andre AGW-røveres bortforklaring av varmepausen med at varmen har skjult seg i dyphavene er uten vitenskapelig grunnlag. Og deres verste påstander blir nå etter alle solemerker avlivet for åpen scene:

Two of the world's premiere ocean scientists from Harvard and MIT have addressed the data limitations that currently prevent the oceanographic community from resolving the differences among various estimates of changing ocean heat content (in print but available here).3 They point out where future data is most needed so these ambiguities do not persist into the next several decades of change.

As a by-product of that analysis they
1) determined the deepest oceans are cooling,
2) estimated a much slower rate of ocean warming,
3) highlighted where the greatest uncertainties existed due to the ever changing locations of heating and cooling, and
4) specified concerns with previous methods used to construct changes in ocean heat content, such as Balmaseda and Trenberth's re-analysis (see below).13

They concluded, "Direct determination of changes in oceanic heat content over the last 20 years are not in conflict with estimates of the radiative forcing, but the uncertainties remain too large to rationalize e.g., the apparent "pause" in warming."

Det nærmer seg shoot-down i O.K. Corral, spør du meg  ;)

Link: http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/07/21/deep-oceans-are-cooling-amidst-a-sea-of-modeling-uncertainty-new-research-on-ocean-heat-content/#more-113270
Om andre ting enn klima / Sv: Oppsiktsvekkende nyheter o...
Siste innlegg av Jostemikk - juli 21, 2014, 15:38:37 PM
Robert Perry med sensasjonelle opplysninger om Flight MH17

Først en kort presentasjon av journalisten:

SitatRobert Parry (journalist)

Robert Parry is an American investigative journalist best known for his role in covering the Iran-Contra affair for the Associated Press and Newsweek, including breaking the Psychological Operations in Guerrilla Warfare (CIA manual provided to the Nicaraguan contras) and the CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking in the US scandal in 1985. He was awarded the George Polk Award for National Reporting in 1984. He has been the editor of ConsortiumNews.com since 1995.

Amerikanske myndigheter sitter på satellittbilder som viser at det var Ukrainske styrker som skjøt ned Flight MH17

http://consortiumnews.com/2014/07/20/what-did-us-spy-satellites-see-in-ukraine/

SitatWhat Did US Spy Satellites See in Ukraine?

July 20, 2014

Exclusive: The U.S. media's Ukraine bias has been obvious, siding with the Kiev regime and bashing ethnic Russian rebels and Russia's President Putin. But now – with the scramble to blame Putin for the Malaysia Airlines shoot-down – the shoddy journalism has grown truly dangerous, says Robert Parry.

By Robert Parry

In the heat of the U.S. media's latest war hysteria – rushing to pin blame for the crash of a Malaysia Airlines passenger jet on Russia's President Vladimir Putin – there is the same absence of professional skepticism that has marked similar stampedes on Iraq, Syria and elsewhere – with key questions not being asked or answered.

The dog-not-barking question on the catastrophe over Ukraine is: what did the U.S. surveillance satellite imagery show? It's hard to believe that – with the attention that U.S. intelligence has concentrated on eastern Ukraine for the past half year that the alleged trucking of several large Buk anti-aircraft missile systems from Russia to Ukraine and then back to Russia didn't show up somewhere.

Yes, there are limitations to what U.S. spy satellites can see. But the Buk missiles are about 16 feet long and they are usually mounted on trucks or tanks. Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 also went down during the afternoon, not at night, meaning the missile battery was not concealed by darkness.

So why hasn't this question of U.S. spy-in-the-sky photos – and what they reveal – been pressed by the major U.S. news media? How can the Washington Post run front-page stories, such as the one on Sunday with the definitive title "U.S. official: Russia gave systems," without demanding from these U.S. officials details about what the U.S. satellite images disclose?

Instead, the Post's Michael Birnbaum and Karen DeYoung wrote from Kiev: "The United States has confirmed that Russia supplied sophisticated missile launchers to separatists in eastern Ukraine and that attempts were made to move them back across the Russian border after the Thursday shoot-down of a Malaysian jetliner, a U.S. official said Saturday.

What I've been told by one source, who has provided accurate information on similar matters in the past, is that U.S. intelligence agencies do have detailed satellite images of the likely missile battery that launched the fateful missile, but the battery appears to have been under the control of Ukrainian government troops dressed in what look like Ukrainian uniforms.

The source said CIA analysts were still not ruling out the possibility that the troops were actually eastern Ukrainian rebels in similar uniforms but the initial assessment was that the troops were Ukrainian soldiers. There also was the suggestion that the soldiers involved were undisciplined and possibly drunk, since the imagery showed what looked like beer bottles scattered around the site, the source said.

Instead of pressing for these kinds of details, the U.S. mainstream press has simply passed on the propaganda coming from the Ukrainian government and the U.S. State Department, including hyping the fact that the Buk system is "Russian-made," a rather meaningless fact that gets endlessly repeated.

Om andre ting enn klima / Sv: Noen sitater og litt til n...
Siste innlegg av Jostemikk - juli 21, 2014, 14:55:36 PM
I forrige innlegg tok jeg opp litt om de fanatiske sionist-ekstremistene i Med Israel for krig. Nå ser det endelig ut til at folk begynner å få nok. Fra Dagbladet, og klikk på bildet for å komme til artikkelen.

[attachimg=1]

Det er bare å krysse fingrene for at denne modige kvinnen får den støtten hun trenger for å fullføre det hun har startet, slik at Med Israel for krig ikke slipper unna med trusselen om anmeldelse. De har gjort det sionist-khazarene alltid gjør, de ha tatt på seg offerrollen. For noen patetiske skapninger.

Her har dere en annen sionistisk askenasikhazar, nemlig den ukrainske presidenten Petro Porosjenko, og hva han nylig har uttalt, alt i følge Pål Steigan.

http://steigan.no/2014/07/13/porosjenko-for-hver-drepte-soldat-vil-vi-drepe-hundrevis/

SitatPorosjenko: For hver drepte soldat vil vi drepe hundrevis

Vestens helt og Norges allierte i Ukraina, president Petro Porosjenko, uttalte 11.07.2014 at ukrainske styrker skal hevne seg på opprørerne i Øst-Ukraina. Den ukrainske kuppregjeringa lover gratis jord i Øst-Ukraina til soldater som deltar i angrepene på separatistene. Det meldes om store sivile tap når Kiev-styrkene byer og landsbyer i øst.

Porosjenko: – Vi vil finne og ødelegge

Hvis nå bare den modige Pål Steigan kunne bli ørlite modigere enn han allerede er, så ville følgerne av bloggen hans kunne lære hvem disse livsfarlige umenneskene er. Jeg kan jo fortelle det nå, Steigan. De er askenasikhazarer. En gjeng svindlere som har kalt seg jøder i mange hundre år, men som aldri har vært det, ei heller vil bli det. Hvordan skulle de kunne det, så lenge det ikke finnes jøder?
Om andre ting enn klima / Sv: Utrivelig "religion"
Siste innlegg av Jostemikk - juli 21, 2014, 14:16:53 PM
Siterer en kort artikkel fra denne israelske avisen:

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/2.209/west-bank-rabbi-jews-can-kill-gentiles-who-threaten-israel-1.4496

SitatWest Bank rabbi: Jews can kill Gentiles who threaten Israel

Book by Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro of Yitzhar permits even the murder of babies and children who pose threat.

Just weeks after the arrest of alleged Jewish terrorist, Yaakov Teitel, a West Bank rabbi on Monday released a book giving Jews permission to kill Gentiles who threaten Israel.

Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, who heads the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva in the Yitzhar settlement, wrote in his book "The King's Torah" that even babies and children can be killed if they pose a threat to the nation.

Shapiro based the majority of his teachings on passages quoted from the Bible, to which he adds his opinions and beliefs.

"It is permissable to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation," he wrote, adding: "If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments - because we care about the commandments - there is nothing wrong with the murder."

Several prominent rabbis, including Rabbi Yithak Ginzburg and Rabbi Yaakov Yosef, have recommended the book to their students and followers.

Spørsmålet alle må stille seg selv og helst være i stand til å svare på, om enn bare for seg selv, er hvorfor khazarene ikke ser på ikke-khazarer som mennesker? I hundrevis av år har de uttrykt ønske om å utrydde oss, men dette er det ikke så mange som vet, for folk tør som kjent ikke stille spørsmål, aller minst hvis de vet det kan føre til at de blir kalt antisemitter.

Men nå har jeg tatt vekk den byrden for de som har lest innleggene mine. Det er ikke semitter vi kritiserer, det er en gjeng khazarer av halvmongolsk avstamming som ikke har mer til felles med semitter enn Gro Harlem Brundtland til medmenneskelighet. En skal ikke se bortfra at de to eksemplene henger sammen. Var det ikke nettopp hun som sa at alt henger sammen med alt?
Om andre ting enn klima / Sv: Bildetråden om alt - men s...
Siste innlegg av Jostemikk - juli 21, 2014, 13:57:53 PM
Sitat fra: Ewer Gladblakk. på juli 21, 2014, 13:56:10 PM
http://klimaforskning.com/forum/index.php/topic,949.msg35756.html#msg35756
De to neste bildene hører også sommeren til, og viser himmelen over Oslofjorden for tre dager siden. De minner meg dessuten om Johannessen, Eftevaag, Matta, Myggen og flere. Er det noen som vet hvorfor?
Kan det hende at de overnevte var spesielt hengivende til makrell, og ditto makrellskyer?
(Eller er jeg litt for snar i tomatsausen her nå... :D)

Stemmer det, Ewer. Makrellfotball. :D
Siste innlegg av Ewer Gladblakk. - juli 21, 2014, 13:56:10 PM
http://klimaforskning.com/forum/index.php/topic,949.msg35756.html#msg35756
SitatDe to neste bildene hører også sommeren til, og viser himmelen over Oslofjorden for tre dager siden. De minner meg dessuten om Johannessen, Eftevaag, Matta, Myggen og flere. Er det noen som vet hvorfor?
Kan det hende at de overnevte var spesielt hengivende til makrell, og ditto makrellskyer?
(Eller er jeg litt for snar i tomatsausen her nå... :D)
Om andre ting enn klima / Sv: Dagens link om alt annet e...
Siste innlegg av Jostemikk - juli 21, 2014, 13:35:42 PM
Hvorfor var det så viktig å få Flight MH17 til å fly over det området som "opprørerne" hadde kontroll over?

Her et kart over ruten til Flight MH17 slik CNN viser det:

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/07/world/malaysia-mh17-map/

[attachimg=1]

Her er en illustrasjon som viser hvordan alle de andre tidligere flyturene fra samme selskap gikk:

http://polizeros.com/2014/07/18/flight-mh-17-didnt-follow-normal-route-went-over-warzone-instead/

[attachimg=2]
The ten most recent flights of MH 17 went well south on Donetsk. The flight
that was shot down went north of Donetsk. How very curious.

Her er hva The Telegraph har å si om saken:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10975524/Crashed-MH17-flight-was-300-miles-off-typical-course.html

SitatCrashed MH17 flight 'was 300 miles off typical course'

MH17 flight feared to have been shot down over Ukraine was taking a significantly different route to the usual course for flights from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, according to aviation expert

The crashed MH17 flight took a route 300 miles to the north of its usual path, an aviation expert has said.

Robert Mark, a commercial pilot who edits Aviation International News Safety magazine, said that most Malaysia Airlines flights from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur normally travelled along a route significantly further south than the plane which crashed.

Malaysia Airlines has insisted its plane travelled on an "approved route" used by many other carriers.

But Mr Mark said: "I can only tell you as a commercial pilot myself that if we had been routed that way, with what's been going on in the Ukraine and the Russian border over the last few weeks and months, I would never have accepted that route.

"I went into the FlightAware system, which we all use these days to see where airplanes started and where they tracked, and I looked back at the last two weeks' worth of MH17 flights, which was this one.

"And the flight today tracked very, very much further north into the Ukraine than the other previous flights did ... there were MH17 versions that were 300 miles south of where this one was."

Records of recent MH17 flights on the FlightAware appear to bear out Mr Mark's claim, with earlier flights significantly further south than the flight that crashed.

Siste innlegg av Jostemikk - juli 20, 2014, 14:55:46 PM
Naturen fornyer seg, og det er mye blomsten og bien for tiden. Selv om jeg ikke har sett ei eneste bie. Blomsterfluer og humler gjør jobben de også, og får mat som takk for strevet.

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]